- 1.How To Build Reputation With A Blog – The Series
- 2.How To Build Reputation With A Blog – Clearly State Your Expertise
- 3.How To Build Reputation With A Blog – Write Constantly
- 4.How To Build Reputation With Your Blog – Interact With Your Audience
- 5.How To Build Reputation With Your Blog – Interact With Your Peers
- 6.How To Build Reputation With A Blog – Differentiate
- 7.How To Build Reputation With A Blog – Create Value
- 8.How To Build Reputation With Your Blog – Be Patient
- 9.Ebook – How To Build Reputation With Your Blog
As promised, here is the ebook based on my last series “How To Build Reputation With Your Blog“. I enjoyed writing the posts in this series and I thought putting them all together would be a nice thing to do. Not to mention the fact that some of you specifically asked to hurry up with the compilation of the ebook, which I gladly did. It contains all the articles in the series, plus a short bonus. Some of you may already know it, if you’re reading my blog constantly, some of you may not. So I’ll leave it open, if you’re curious, go ahead and get it, it’s only $17.99:
Note: initially, this was a free ebook. I decided to charge for it basically because a lot of the content has been rewritten (it’s only the blog post structure that remains). And because I kept a bit of the “free” flavor for it, this time in your favor: you can still redistribute the ebook as long as you follow this 3 simple rules:
- don’t charge for it
- don’t modify its content in any way
- don’t take credit for it 😉
Otherwise, feel free to spread it along.
If you still wonder why you need to build reputation, I have only one question for you: what’s the only thing that can stand out for you, when you’re not around, physically? Like I already told you, it’s not your bank account, or your name. It’s your reputation. And we all know how complicated this reputation thing can be. So, even if you’re not into blogging, but you need to understand a little bit about what reputation is and it can be beneficial for you, I think you should get this book.
The last chapter of the ebook (not include in the public series, by the way), is about the 7 traits of highly successful bloggers. Imagine that 🙂
In a dystopian world driven by incessant hunting for attention, a few characters are embarking on a journey of discovery. Pushed forward by ambitions or just curiosity, they will eventually discover that life, as they knew it, was simply a cover for a much deeper, sometimes elusive, order.
If you want to know how their journey unfolds, check out my first science-fiction book on Amazon. Click the link below or the cover on the left.
The World, Dripping - All You Need Is Attention