If you don’t have time to scroll to the end of the article (which I highly encourage you to do, though) here’s what will happen at this event: you will meet, connect with, and learn from people who are already enjoying abundant, fulfilling, independent lifestyles they love. Period.
Now, let’s take them one t a time.
I’ve been reading Steve Pavlina’s blog from 2006, if not earlier. I’ve been to his first workshop in Las Vegas, back in 2009. I highly value his work and, contrarily to what I’ve experienced in other cases, the person behind the blog is not only real, but also authentic and enjoyable. In other words, he’s a genuine human being and a very nice guy to have around and just hang out with.
So, when I heard he’s coming to Romania, after he delivered a speech at an event in Olso, a few weeks ago, I was really happy. We started to talk about his visit and eventually I ended up welcoming him at the airport and showing him around a bit. Not only that, but he also accepted to be part of Open Connect, the weekly event that I organize for more than a year now in Bucharest. But more on that just a bit later.
After a few days – and a few meetings with some of the high profile entrepreneurs and personal-development enthusiasts – something very obvious emerged: we will have to do an event here. It was so obvious and so ready to happen, that nobody felt any surprise. The only constraint we felt was that there isn’t enough time. So, we got together, a team of 8 people, and in a matter of hours we created the blueprint for the event. Like, you know, making things happening: booking the venue, creating the structure, deciding on the price structure and so on. That happened last Thursday. Since then, we met every day and pushed things forward.
Now, the event is a reality, and although there are just a few days left, we all have a very good feeling about it. As a matter of fact, Steve already did a short talk on this topic, at Open Connect. If you’re curious about it, have a look at it (it’s around 40 minutes long).
Now, would you like to…
- become a digital nomad and travel around the world?
- start your own business and become a successful entrepreneur?
- enjoy a social life filled with friends you respect and admire?
- attract and deeply connect with new romantic partners?
- go to more live concerts, shows, and symphonies?
- write your own book and become a published author?
- learn tango dancing?
- take acting lessons?
- create your first music album?
- overcome your fear of public speaking?
- spend a few months surfing in Hawaii?
- attend more personal growth events?
Do you ever feel envious, resentful, or annoyed when you see other people sharing their delightful adventures on social media, while you’re stuck with the same old drab, boring, uninspired routines each day?
What if you could enjoy a lifestyle that involved spending each day doing what you loved, creatively expressing your skills and talents, making a meaningful contribution, and earning more than enough money to keep your lifestyle sustainable?
Sure, it sounds like a wonderful dream. Who wouldn’t want that? But is it realistic — for you?
A Fulfilling Lifestyle Is Easier
This may surprise you, but living a happy, fulfilling, and abundant lifestyle is actually EASIER than what you’re doing now.
It’s easy to feel motivated when you get to do fun things each day.
It’s easy to feel relaxed and unstressed when all your expenses are easily covered by your existing income streams.
It’s easy to spend months pursuing cool hobbies when you aren’t burdened by a job.
The hard part isn’t being there. It’s getting there. The hard part is transitioning. You know this.
Transitions can be tricky. There may be a lot of small steps, and the steps aren’t always clear. But the action steps aren’t the real issue. If you commit to moving forward, you’ll figure out the steps as you go along. There may be a lot of steps, but they’re doable.
The difficult part is overcoming the resistance that keeps you from committing yourself. The difficult part is getting into motion and maintaining momentum.
Maybe you’ve thought about making some big changes in your life.
Maybe you’ve tried to make a change and failed… perhaps more than once.
Maybe you’ve been putting off another attempt at change.
Do you ever tell yourself that you’re not ready to make changes now because…
- you don’t have enough time?
- you don’t have enough money?
- you can’t afford the risk?
- you don’t have enough courage?
- other people would criticize you?
- you just don’t feel ready yet?
The truth is that people who’ve created rich and fulfilling lifestyles for themselves all had to deal with similar problems. They all had the same excuses available to them. They all had to find a way to transition.
Somehow… some way… they got past those excuses. They leaned into a new path. They consciously changed the direction of their lives. They took a leap.
And the result was… beautiful.
Now what if you could spend a whole day with several of these people all in one place? People who started where you are now. People who know what it’s like to feel stuck. People who successfully transitioned. People who are loving life on the other side.
You could learn from them. Listen to their stories of how they made the shift from an uninspired life to an inspired one. Learn from their mistakes. Receive encouragement and support.
And beyond that… what if you could also connect with dozens of other people who are undertaking similar journeys? People who are just starting out. People who are already in transition. People who’ve already transitioned and are refining their approach.
Here’s the good news — this type of experience is now a reality. And you’re invited.
Lifestyle Connect – Sharing Our Journeys
Lifestyle Connect is a one-day event in Bucharest, Romania, featuring multiple speakers who will share details about their journeys into a happy, abundant, and fulfilling lifestyle. The purpose is to motivate, inspire, encourage, and challenge you to transition into a lifestyle that deeply fulfills you.
How did these people figure out what they wanted? How did they deal with social resistance from friends, family, and coworkers? What obstacles did they encounter along the way? How did they successfully transition?
And most of all, what is life REALLY like on the other side?
As the speakers will share, this can be a challenging journey, but it’s definitely worth it.
Here are the core ideas we’ll cover at Lifestyle Connect…
Meeting Your Needs
- making your independent lifestyle financially sustainable
- developing new income sources
- creating multiple streams of income
- enjoying financial abundance
Building Your Skills
- identifying the skills you need to make your desired lifestyle a reality (such as writing, speaking, travel savvy, social skills, tech skills, etc)
- developing and upgrading your skills
- creatively leveraging your pre-existing skills
- keeping yourself mentally challenged
- avoiding boredom and complacency
- becoming a master of your craft
Enjoying Passion and Connection
- getting in touch with your deepest, most honest desires
- creating a lifestyle that you absolutely love
- centering your life around your passions
- transforming your social circle from skeptical to supportive
- filling your life with people who inspire, uplift, and encourage you
Living With Purpose
- finding your why
- discovering the motivation and inspiration you need to transition
- understanding the positive ripples created by a fulfilling lifestyle
- making a contribution and leaving a legacy
A Very Social Event
Lifestyle Connect isn’t a day of boring lecture and Power Point slides. First and foremost, Lifestyle Connect is about sharing stories — stories of discovery, passion, and inspiration.
Learn from the experiences of others who’ve already navigated the transition that awaits you. Meet them face to face. Talk to them. Realize that if they did it, so can you.
Lifestyle Connect is also about connecting with people. It’s a day of fun, humor, social games, and exercises designed to help motivate and inspire you.
At this one-of-a-kind event, you’ll be invited to:
- with your own lifestyle journey
- with other speakers who are already enjoying lifestyles they love
- with other attendees who desire to upgrade their lifestyles
- how to create a happy and fulfilling lifestyle for yourself
- how to sustain your lifestyle financially
- how to develop the skills necessary to make your new lifestyle a reality
- how to stay motivated as you transition
- new friends
- social support for your journey
- games and exercises to help you learn experientially
- a day with happy, positive, inspired people coming together to help you grow
- a special day of growth and empowerment that you’ll remember for years to come
Here are the speakers that will be sharing their stories, lessons, and passions at Lifestyle Connect:
Note – Steve will deliver about half of the material
Dragos Roua (in other words, yours truly)
Bonus – Panel Discussion
At the end of the day, we’ll also have a panel discussion where the speakers will gladly answer questions from the audience.
Please note that Zan Perrion won’t be available to participate in the panel discussion because he has to catch a flight that afternoon.
Attend Lifestyle Connect
Take advantage of this wonderful, one-of-a-kind opportunity to make new friends, to understand what it’s like to create and live a fulfilling lifestyle, and to release all doubt that it’s possible for you to do the same.
When you’re ready to upgrade your lifestyle, one of the best things you can do is to spend time face to face with real people who’ve already achieved similar goals. These people know what it’s like to be just starting out, to struggle with their doubts and fears, and to wonder if it’s really possible. They once stood where you stand right now, facing a very similar decision, feeling a little uncertain and confused about which steps to take. They eventually got past all of that. And so will you.
Treat yourself to this gift of growth. Invest this one Saturday in an experience that can shift your life down a positive and exciting new path. Go home feeling happy and inspired — with new friends to help support you. Know that you can create a lifestyle that you love. You don’t have to do it alone.
397 RON online (approx. $120 USD or 90€)
497 RON at the door
September 28, 2013 (Saturday)
10:00am – 8:30pm
Registration starts at 9:00am
JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel
Calea 13 Septembrie 90
Bucuresti 050726, România
Save 38% on Registration
Now, this the end of the article that I was so encouraging you to read, because it contains important information for you. It’s about a discoutn, of course. For readers of my blog, I’m offering a discount on your registration that gives you 38% off the regular price (save 150 RON). That brings the price down to only 247 RON (about $75 USD, or 55€). This is a very good deal!
To register, use this link: discount sign-up link.
Even if you can’t attend, there’s still something valuable you can do about this, and that’s sharing this blog post, if you know other people interested. As for me, I really look forward to see you there. 🙂