I just thought it was time for a change, so I changed the theme! Quite obvious for anybody who reads me through a browser, and not via a RSS feed. The theme is a heavy customisation of the pragmatic theme , and it’s a quite interesting approach. I like the clean presentation, although the underlying code of the theme is not so clean… I changed though over 50% of the code so far, and I am really looking forward for your comments on that.
As you already saw, I said goodby – for now – to interstitials, as they are not behaving any better than the regular ads, and the text was somehow cluttered because of that. Also, I am in the process of redesigning the Archive page, so it might take a while until it will be back again. I kept the 3-columns design, as I still think that the quantity of the content and the general objectives of the blog are better served with this type of structure.
Feel free to comment and let me know how do you find my new blog face. Thanks :-).