Well, it seems is that time of the year. And I don’t mean Christmas, but tagging and meme games. This time is Stephen Smith from Productivity In Context, and it’s about 7 things about me. Tracking down the beginning of this meme was a little over my time but I can tell for sure that the previous link before Stephen was Phil Gerbyshak from Slacker Manager…. I don’t usually follow these games, mostly because almost all those memes are just small disguised traffic scams with little or no associated value. But this time seems it’s going to be something fun and genuine. I’m in.
Let’s see the rules of this first:
- Link to the original tagger(s), and list these rules on my blog.
- Share 7 facts about myself in the post – some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of my post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.
7 Things About Me
- I am 38 years old, as of November 10th this year.
- I work for myself for about 10 years now, being what they call an webtrepreneur. This year I’ve made my first successful exit from my web publishing company in Romania.
- In the last 4 months I’ve been eating only raw food with dramatic positive impact on both my physical health and mental clarity.
- While doing my military service, 19 years ago, in a city called Timisoara, I was a live witness of the Romanian Revolution, which ultimately led to the first free elections on my country after half of a century. During that exact period I didn’t sleep for 5 nights and 6 days in a row, which is supposed to have devastating effects on the brain. I somehow survived. Or so I think…
- I’m married with Diana and we have wonderful daughter, Bianca, who is almost 3 years old. I learned a lot from Bianca, in the first and second year of her life.
- I’m a DIY junkie, I’ve assembled almost all the furniture in our house, and organized our garden literally from the ground up.
- During high school I’ve played basket-ball as a left wing, although I’m right-handed. Apparently, this was some sort of advantage…
Now I have to pass this on to the following bloggers:
- Steven Aitchison, follow him on Twitter
- Kris Rowlands, follow her on Twitter
- Chris Marsden, follow him on Twitter
- Andrew Mason, follow him on twitter
- Brett Kelly, follow him on twitter
- Patrick Rhone, follow him on twitter
- Pascal Venier, follow him on twitter
Those blogs are quite interesting, by the way, steal a second or two and have a great read on them!Tags: fun, games, memes, personal