I also think happiness is a process, not a goal.
I write mostly about productivity, self improvement and resilience. Sometimes I do ultra-marathons. Most of the time I write code and read stuff. I currently live in Spain, but I (try to) travel a lot.
Live A Better Life
Overcoming adversity, avoiding burnout and starting fresh.
- 50 Ways To Start Fresh
- 100 Ways To Screw Up Your Life
- 5 Early Signs Of Burnout – And The Most Common Cause Of It
- 7 Symptoms You’re Heading For A Burnout
Getting things done with ease and joy. Time and task management.
The productivity app (coded by yours truly) which tells you when to speed up, when to slow down, if you’re over-planning or over-doing.
Based on my own productivity framework, Assess-Decide-Do, and 10 years of productivity trials and errors.
Know when I write something new. It’s that easy:
Latest Blog Posts
- The Roadblock Is Your Exit (And Why I’ve Been Silent For The Last 3 Weeks)You may have heard the first part of the title worded differently, something like "the obstacle is the way". That's because it's also the title of a quite popular book … Read more
- The Productivity App I Always Wanted: ZenTaskticBrace yourselves, because this post will be about a productivity app. Even more, it would be about a productivity app that I absolutely love. And even even more, an app … Read more
- The Rise Of The Part Time EntrepreneurThe world is changing at a frantic pace. We’re witnessing these small changes all the time, but, somehow, it makes more sense to talk about the bigger picture when there’s … Read more
- 5 Simple Ways To Complicate Your LifeThere is beauty in simplicity. Yet, we, humans, have an almost uncontrollable tendency towards complicating life. Towards making our houses bigger, or our relationships longer, or, you know, towards just … Read more
- What People Are Searching For In A BlogTo be more precise, what people are searching for in this blog. A couple of months ago I restarted blogging, more like an experiment. There are more than 10 years … Read more