I also think happiness is a process, not a goal.
I write mostly about productivity, self improvement and resilience. Sometimes I do ultra-marathons. Most of the time I write code and read stuff. I currently live in Spain, but I (try to) travel a lot.
Live A Better Life
Overcoming adversity, avoiding burnout and starting fresh.
- 50 Ways To Start Fresh
- 100 Ways To Screw Up Your Life
- 5 Early Signs Of Burnout – And The Most Common Cause Of It
- 7 Symptoms You’re Heading For A Burnout
Getting things done with ease and joy. Time and task management.
The iPhone, iPad and Mac productivity app (coded by yours truly) which tells you when to speed up, when to slow down, if you’re over-planning or over-doing.
Based on my own productivity framework, Assess-Decide-Do, and 10 years of productivity trials and errors.
Know when I write something new. It’s that easy:
Latest Blog Posts
- Money And Relationships – 3 Things You Should Do If You Want To Enjoy BothFailure is the best teacher out there. We don’t learn too much when we succeed, because we tend to take it for granted. We’re biased by our own expectations so … Read more
- The Dog And The SombreroWhen I’m not traveling, and I get to spend the weekend in the city, Sundays are usually dedicated to good coffee and gentle recharging. There are quite a few good … Read more
- Do What You’re Good AtI had my first computer when I was 18. It was called CIP, and it was a communist clone of the famous ZX Spectrum. Same processor, almost the same board. … Read more
- Your Story Follows Your StateThere are many types of breakthroughs. Some of them are like a sudden jolt of energy, revealing in a split of a second an incredibly clear insight, while others are … Read more
- A Typical Day On CaminoDepending on where you spent the night, mornings will start a bit differently. In this post I will talk about the “normal” Camino experience, the one in which you sleep … Read more