I also think happiness is a process, not a goal.
I write mostly about productivity, self improvement and resilience. Sometimes I do ultra-marathons. Most of the time I write code and read stuff. I currently live in Spain, but I (try to) travel a lot.
Live A Better Life
Overcoming adversity, avoiding burnout and starting fresh.
- 50 Ways To Start Fresh
- 100 Ways To Screw Up Your Life
- 5 Early Signs Of Burnout – And The Most Common Cause Of It
- 7 Symptoms You’re Heading For A Burnout
Getting things done with ease and joy. Time and task management.
The iPhone, iPad and Mac productivity app (coded by yours truly) which tells you when to speed up, when to slow down, if you’re over-planning or over-doing.
Based on my own productivity framework, Assess-Decide-Do, and 10 years of productivity trials and errors.
Know when I write something new. It’s that easy:
Latest Blog Posts
- How To Remove Toxic People From Your LifeIf a person is really toxic for you, just leave. Get up, get your stuff (if you have any) and leave. That’s it. If, after careful analysis, after weeks, months, … Read more
- Starting My Fifties In The TwentiesToday I turn 50. That’s half a century. Not bad. This event falls in 2020, a year some people labeled – in a somehow regrettable burst of enthusiasm – “the … Read more
- Money And Relationships – 3 Things You Should Do If You Want To Enjoy BothFailure is the best teacher out there. We don’t learn too much when we succeed, because we tend to take it for granted. We’re biased by our own expectations so … Read more
- The Dog And The SombreroWhen I’m not traveling, and I get to spend the weekend in the city, Sundays are usually dedicated to good coffee and gentle recharging. There are quite a few good … Read more
- Do What You’re Good AtI had my first computer when I was 18. It was called CIP, and it was a communist clone of the famous ZX Spectrum. Same processor, almost the same board. … Read more