I also think happiness is a process, not a goal.
I write mostly about productivity, self improvement and resilience. Sometimes I do ultra-marathons. Most of the time I write code and read stuff. I currently live in Spain, but I (try to) travel a lot.
Live A Better Life
Overcoming adversity, avoiding burnout and starting fresh.
- 50 Ways To Start Fresh
- 100 Ways To Screw Up Your Life
- 5 Early Signs Of Burnout – And The Most Common Cause Of It
- 7 Symptoms You’re Heading For A Burnout
Getting things done with ease and joy. Time and task management.
The iPhone, iPad and Mac productivity app (coded by yours truly) which tells you when to speed up, when to slow down, if you’re over-planning or over-doing.
Based on my own productivity framework, Assess-Decide-Do, and 10 years of productivity trials and errors.
Know when I write something new. It’s that easy:
Latest Blog Posts
- The “New Normal” Is The Old Abnormal, With A TwistA year ago, having the police storming your place for spending time with your extended family, would have been unconceivable. Only extreme, totalitarian regimes would have resorted to something like … Read more
- All People Are OK, Their Actions May Be Off At TimesAbout 5-6 years ago, I made this reframing. Instead of thinking of people as being in a certain way, globally, I started to consider them all as being fundamentally OK, … Read more
- Learning To Play The Guitar – 5 Months LaterFor what is worth, I’m not particularly proud of this performance. On the contrary, I can think of at least 2,306 reasons it sucks. Yet, I decided to own it, … Read more
- El Viento Viene, El Viento Se VaOne of the reasons for moving to Valencia was that here you get more 300 sunny days per year. The temperature is most of the time above 25 degrees and, … Read more
- When Is Something Becoming Obsolete?Lately, I’ve been struggling at work with a 3 year old React Native project, which kinda fails to work anymore. It is the standard type of spaghetti code on top … Read more